Unisensor is a supplier of innovative bacteria and cell analysis equipment
Unisensor’s innovative easy-to-use optical 4D analyser helps you automate some of the tedious laboratory tasks. Using oCelloScope™ , fluid samples can be analysed for:
- Rapid and sensitive analysis of microbial growth
- Rapid quantification and determination of cell concentration without staining
- Visualisation of size and shape distributions of particles in the sample
- Classification of sub-populations in the sample
- Analysis of cell viability over time without staining or other treatments
- Analysis of cell kinetics and tracking of motion path of every particle
- Automated analysis of very low concentrations of bacteria and other particles
You can use our standard products in the lab, or we can customise your individual solution for e.g.:
New method for simple and cost-effective establishment of primary cultures from colorectal cancers can be used with oCelloScope for drug sensitivity assessment.
UniExplorer, the software package for oCelloScope, now includes support for CellDirector®2D, the microfluidic cell migration assay by Gradientech.
We have now received the official approval of the patent covering the main principles of Unisensor’s FluidScope™ technology.