Unisensor is a supplier of innovative bacteria and cell analysis equipment
Unisensor’s innovative easy-to-use optical 4D analyser helps you automate some of the tedious laboratory tasks. Using oCelloScope™, fluid samples can be analysed for:
- Rapid and sensitive analysis of microbial growth
- Rapid quantification and determination of cell concentration without staining
- Visualisation of size and shape distributions of particles in the sample
- Classification of sub-populations in the sample
- Analysis of cell viability over time without staining or other treatments
- Analysis of cell kinetics and tracking of motion path of every particle
- Automated analysis of very low concentrations of bacteria and other particles
You can use our standard products in the lab, or we can customise your individual solution for e.g.:
In August 2014 Unisensor was acquired by
Unisensor exhibits at the ICAAC 2014 in Washington DC, September 6.-8.
MedWatch has released this article about the acquisition
In a press release from Philips it was on 2014-07-24 announced, that "Philips to expand technology platforms for near patient diagnostic testing with acquisition of Unisensor"